Academics at George Williams College are designed to support the mission of the institution, which is to be an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning. This occurs at least in part because classes are small and courses are taught by master teachers who have dedicated their professional lives to students.
We offer programs with classes offered in the daytime, evening or on weekends to fit students with time-demanding and varied schedules.
We invite you to explore the rewarding academic programs offered at George Williams College. We are confident you will find one that is right for you.Undergraduate Programs
- Environmental Engineering — Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Human Ecology — Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Nursing — Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Outdoor Recreation Leadership and Management — Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Psychology — Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Social Work — Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Sustainability and Environmental Management — Bachelor of Science (BS)
- RN to BSN Completion Program — Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Doctor of Education (EdD) (Higher Education Administration)
- Doctor of Social Work (DSW)