Strong writing abilities are essential to any field. George Williams’ professional writing instructors work with students one-on-one or in small group sessions to improve their writing skills and process. Instructors can help students brainstorm topics; draft, proof, and revise papers; and determine appropriate voice, tone, and style.
Additionally, students will:
- Gain techniques for better comprehending the goals of a writing assignment
- Develop strategies to determine topics and plan and organize drafts
- Express their ideas clearly and utilize correct grammar and punctuation
- Learn how to use language to successfully persuade an audience
- Use outside sources effectively and document them correctly, using APA and MLA styles