- Familiarity with the major concepts, theoretical perspectives, and empirical findings in psychology.
- Respect for and use of critical thinking, skeptical inquiry, and the scientific approach to problem solving.
- Facility with traditional and computer-based library systems and the Internet in the study of psychology.
- Effectiveness in oral and written communication.
- Recognition, understanding, and respect for the complexity of sociocultural and international diversity.
- Understanding of and ability to use methods of inquiry in psychology, including development of a hypothesis, research design, data collection and analysis, and interpretation.
- Ability to apply psychology to personal, social, and developmental issues.
- Understanding of the requirements involved in the pursuit of careers and graduate study in the field of psychology.
- Understanding and advocacy of the characteristic values endemic to the science and application of psychology.
Open House and Visit Days
No events scheduled at this time.