At George Williams College, we operate on a rolling admission policy. This means we will offer admission to qualified transfer students on an ongoing basis throughout the year; however, we encourage you to submit your application early to secure your spot and qualify for financial aid.
If you have completed at least 15 semester hours or 22.5 quarter hours of college work, you are considered for transfer student admission, which is based on the following requirements:
- A cumulative GPA of at least a 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale) in college-level courses
- Official transcripts from all schools attended (High school transcripts are only required if less than 30 transferable semester hours have been completed.)
If you have any questions or if you do not meet these admission requirements, please contact contact us at 262-245-8564 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help you navigate the application process.
Academic programs include:
- Human Ecology — Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Outdoor Recreation Leadership and Management — Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Psychology — Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Social Work — Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Sustainability and Environmental Management — Bachelor of Science (BS)
Adult Degree Completion Program
- RN to BSN — Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)