At George Williams College, we operate on a rolling admission policy. This means we will offer admission to qualified transfer students on an ongoing basis throughout the year; however, we encourage you to submit your application early to secure your spot and qualify for financial aid.
If you have completed at least 15 semester hours or 22.5 quarter hours of college coursework, you are considered for transfer student admission.
Applicants with less than 30 semester hours of transferable college coursework will be required to meet the academic qualifications for freshman applicants and provide the following:
- Official high school transcripts with proof of graduation
- ACT composite score of at least 19 (with no subscore below a 17) or combined SAT scores of at least 910 (with English subscore of at least 410)
- A cumulative GPA of at least a 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale) at the college or university last attended
- Official transcripts of all high school and previous college work
- Human Ecology — Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Outdoor Recreation Leadership and Management — Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Psychology — Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Social Work — Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Sustainability and Environmental Management — Bachelor of Science (BS)
Adult Degree Completion Program
- RN to BSN — Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)