Meet the George Williams admission team! We’ll be your personal guides through the admission process from your initial inquiry to a campus visit to your first day of classes. Ask us anything—we’re here to help. For starters we can:
- Tell you more about George Williams from our academic offerings to our facilities and resources to the surrounding community.
- Coordinate an on-campus visit, during which you can tour campus, meet one-on-one with professors, eat lunch in the cafeteria, and get a feel for what life is like at GWC.
- Explain the various ways you can finance your education and walk you through the process and paperwork.
- Keep you apprised of important deadlines, such as for applications, scholarships and financial aid.
- Let you know about experiences unique to GWC, such as our rich curriculum based on social entrepreneurism and opportunities to volunteer within the community (and even blaze the Ice Age Trail!).
- Offer counsel on what to look for in a college and how to choose the right situation for you.
We’re excited to work with you on your admission to George Williams College.
Read our bios to learn more about us: