Federal Work-Study (FWS) provides employment opportunities to students with financial need. FWS allows you to:
- Earn money to help pay expenses associated with your education
- Become immersed in another aspect of college life
- Gain valuable work experience that will enhance future employment opportunities
A variety of on-campus student employment opportunities are available at George Williams College. Students are advised to weigh several factors such as the job requirements, their skill level, their interests and their class load before pursuing available positions.
For more information, please contact the Office of the Registrar by phone at 262-245-8535.
FWS by the Numbers:
- $7.25 - wages per hour
- 15 - maximum hours that can be worked per week
- Up to $1500 may be awarded for the academic year (no summer term eligibility)