If you have completed at least 15 semester hours or 22.5 quarter hours of college coursework, you are considered for transfer student admission.
Applicants with less than 30 semester hours of transferable college coursework will be required to meet the academic qualifications for freshman applicants and provide the following:
- Official high school transcripts with proof of graduation
- ACT composite score of at least 19 (with no subscore below a 17) or combined SAT scores of at least 910 (with English subscore of at least 410)
- A cumulative GPA of at least a 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale) at the college or university last attended
- Official transcripts of all high school and previous college work
Take the Next Step
At George Williams College, we operate on a rolling admission policy. This means we will offer admission to qualified transfer students on an ongoing basis throughout the year; however, we encourage you to submit your application early to secure your spot and qualify for financial aid.
Community College Transfer Credit
Check out our transfer guides to see which of your courses from area community colleges will transfer.
How to Apply
- Complete the free online application for admission.
- Submit your official transcripts. If you have 30 or more hours of credit, you only need to submit transcripts from other colleges or universities that you attended. If you have 15 to 29 hours of credit, you also will need to submit your high school and college transcripts as well as ACT or SAT scores. Official transcripts should be sent to:
Aurora UniversityOffice of Admission347 S. Gladstone Ave.Aurora, IL 60506
If possible your high school or college can send your official, encrypted transcripts electronically to AU-ETranscripts@aurora.edu.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You will automatically be considered for academic and need-based scholarships when your application for admission and FAFSA have been submitted. Use Aurora University Federal School Code for FAFSA: 001634.
If you do not meet the criteria for regular admission, you may be admitted on a conditional basis. Contact an admission representative to review your transcripts and discuss your options.
Contact the Office of Admission at 262-245-8564 or firstname.lastname@example.org.