We consider students for regular freshman admission who meet the following criteria:
- Graduation from an accredited high school (In a college-preparatory curriculum) or completion of a G.E.D. certificate.
- GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- ACT composite score of at least 19 (with no subscore below 17) or combined SAT scores of at least 910 (with an English subscore of at least 410).
Students who apply to George Williams College benefit from a rolling admissions policy. GWC reviews applications as they are completed and students are notified about admissions decisions throughout the admission cycle. Undergraduate students who have a strong desire to attend George Williams College are encouraged to apply early in their senior year.
How to Apply
- Complete the free online application for admission.
- Submit your official high school transcripts and record of all previous college work to the Office of Admission and Financial Aid. Official transcripts should be sent to:
Office of Admission
347 S. Gladstone Ave.
Aurora, IL 60506
If possible your high school or college can send your official, encrypted transcripts electronically to AU-ETranscripts@aurora.edu.
- Submit your official ACT or SAT scores. (ACT College Code = 0950; SAT College Code = 1027)
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You will automatically be considered for academic and need-based scholarships when your application for admission and FAFSA have been submitted. (use Aurora University Federal School Code for FAFSA = 001634)
If you do not meet the criteria for regular admission, you may be admitted on a conditional basis. Contact an admission representative to review your transcripts and discuss your options.