Campus and Cultural Activities
At George Williams College campus you can enjoy a wide range of activities:
- Beautiful waterfront with 860 feet of shoreline where you can swim, catch some sun or fish from the pier.
- 18-hole golf course perfect for beginner and intermediate golfers.
- Nature trails winding through our 133-acre campus.
- 21-mile Lakeshore Path that circles the entire lake and is accessible from GWC.
- Area attractions including lake cruises, shopping, boating and more.
Contact the Campus Recreation Director at 262-245-8520 to make arrangements.
- YMCA Museum Tours
- 21-mile Lakeshore Path
- Sports Equipment and Games
- Golfing (18-hole course on campus)
- Roller Skating
- Lake Cruises
- Yerkes Observatory
- Horseback Riding
- Downhill Skiing
- Cross country Skiing