- Download the 2013-2014 Undergraduate Housing Contract
- Download the 2013-2014 Graduate Housing Contract
Please submit contract and $200 enrollment deposit to:
Office of Student Life
George Williams College
350 Constance Blvd., PO Box 210
Williams Bay, WI 53191
Check and money orders can be made out to GWC-AU.
Credit card deposits can be made by calling the Business Office at 262-245–8517.
New student housing assignments will be made at the end of July.
Make it a "Home Sweet Home"
Whether this will be your first time living
away from your family or you are a returning resident, we encourage you to
bring the comforts of home to campus and personalize your room. Here’s a list
of necessary and optional items you should bring to campus:
- TV and cable cord
- Surge protector/power cords
- Non-halogen lamps
- Extra-long twin bed sheets, pillows, comforter and blankets
- Towels and washcloths
- Personal toiletries (soap, shampoo, medication, etc.)
- Laundry basket/bag and detergent
- Ironing board and iron
- School supplies
- Storage boxes that fit under a bed
- Area rug/carpet
- Microwave (no more than 700 watts)
- Small refrigerator (up to 4 cubic feet)
- Stereo and headphones
- Alarm clock
- DVD player or video games
- Bathrobe and rubber flip-flops for the showers
- Shower caddy
- Cups and bowls for snacking in room
- Pictures and home mementos
- Posters (please use poster putty to stick to walls)
Please leave the following items at home: George Foreman grills, waterbeds, halogen lamps, cooking appliances, decorative lights, multiple outlet adapters, candles and air conditioners. These items are prohibited in the residence halls, due to fire and safety precautions.
We strongly encourage you to talk to your roommates before move-in day and decide what items you will bring and what items you can share.
George Williams College is not responsible for lost or damaged personal items brought into the residence halls. Please make sure to check whether your parents’ home insurance covers your personal items. If not, please purchase rental insurance before moving to campus.