Around here, you don’t pay extra for a lakeside view. Our four residence halls overlook the lake and are central to campus, offering easy access to the essentials: classrooms, computer labs, dining and recreation.
And we don’t skimp on space. Rooms are open and airy with exposed wooden beams and a lodge-like feel. Oh, and private bathrooms. Such a set-up allows students the camaraderie of residence hall living, while also providing them with independence and room to spread out.
Undergraduates enjoy triple and double rooms, as well as large public spaces for gathering in Oak, Hickory and Emery Residence Halls. All residence halls include:
- Ethernet and wireless Internet
- Televisions and DVD hook-ups in the lounges
- Extra long twin beds, dressers and desks for each student resident
- Adjacent laundry facilities and parking
Residential life at George Williams College provides more than just a place to hang your hat. You will also:
- Chat with friends around many a late night bonfires by the lake.
- Trade in your bed for a tent, camping out with your roommates.
- Participate in leadership, diversity awareness and other team-building and educational events.
- Volunteer with your residence hall mates in the local community.
- Road trip to Chicago, Milwaukee or Madison.
- Stay up late studying, talking or snacking at the College Inn.
- Enjoy movie nights (or the Bears/Packers game) and other social events.
Did you know? Surveys show that students who live on campus have better grades and feel more connected to the college community?