You don't have to be a student to experience George Williams College of Aurora University. Our campus in Williams Bay, WI, offers community members many opportunities to interact with GWC:
- Music by the Lake at The Ferro Pavilion
- Meeting and retreat facilities
- Servant Leadership Initiative
- Beasley Campus Center
- Lakefront lodging
- George Williams Memorial Room
- Campus Webcams and Local Weather
Community members also benefit from the:
- Bistro Speaker Series: Informative and engaging talks from local business leaders
- Fundraising events: Not-for-profit organizations receive funds through events such as Rally for the Cure.
- Nature trails: Beautiful walking paths wind through our 139-acre campus.
- 21 mile Lakeshore Path: This path circles the entire lake and is accessible from GWC.
- Career Development Workshops: Business workshops on various topics from resume writing to interviewing are held at different times throughout the year
- College Inn: GWC's own historical ice cream shop, open Memorial Day through Labor Day, offering delicious ice cream, coffee, and more.
See the GWC calendar to find more events going on around campus.