You don't have to be a student to experience George Williams College of Aurora University. Our campus in Williams Bay, WI, offers community members many opportunities to interact with GWC:
- Music by the Lake at The Ferro Pavilion
- Meeting and retreat facilities
- Servant Leadership Initiative
- Beasley Campus Center
- Lakefront lodging
- George Williams Memorial Room
- Campus Webcams and Local Weather
Community members also benefit from the:
- Bistro Speaker Series: Informative and engaging talks from local business leaders
- Fundraising events: Not-for-profit organizations receive funds through events such as Rally for the Cure.
- Nature trails: Beautiful walking paths wind through our 133-acre campus.
- 21 mile Lakeshore Path: This path circles the entire lake and is accessible from GWC.
- Career Development Workshops: Business workshops on various topics from resume writing to interviewing are held at different times throughout the year
- College Inn: GWC's own historical ice cream shop, open Memorial Day through Labor Day, offering delicious ice cream, coffee, and more.
GWC Golf Course Closing
As of March 2012, the golf course at George Williams College is no longer in operation. For more information on the course closing, read our Frequently Asked Questions.
See the GWC calendar to find more events going on around campus.